Old December 14th 07, 12:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael

Default GB Smilers Sheets

On Dec 14, 5:11 am, "Steve" wrote:
Is it just me or is the issue of Smiler's sheets getting out of hand?

It seems that every Tom, Dick and Harry is now jumping on the bandwagon;
there is a plethora of issues on ebay (seemingly the main source for this
material) and the prices are becoming ridiculous - many are £57-£85.

What do others think? Do you even bother collecting them? Are you happy to
pay the price? Are these items considered a significant part of a serious
QEII GB mint collection?

Cheers,
Steve

Just the reason I no longer collect countries. Some issues are
definately generated for the collector and this drives the price up.
Several countries issue just too many stamps.

Ralphael, the OLD one