Old January 24th 13, 04:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.dolls
[email protected]

Default Aggie Scarlet In Box, Mint Condition

On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 12:23:40 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I have an Aggy Scarlett Cabbage Patch Doll still in box, never taken out, so mint condition doll I would like to sell. I almost put it on ebay, and then decided to do a little more investigating first. I have not removed the doll but can see her name on her birth certificate through the plastic. Other than that, I know nothing about her. Can anyone help please? Info, worth... anything would help. Thank you.

Cassie