Old April 11th 16, 10:40 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Rowe AMI CD100 LASERSTAR Eagle (wall) Jukebox Tech Question

On Monday, April 11, 2016 at 6:47:02 PM UTC+12, John Robertson wrote:
On 04/10/2016 11:09 PM, wrote:
Hey folks!

I am hopeful someone may advise to the below (potential) issue?:

At the start of a CD, the jukebox volume sounds to be louder for the first few seconds then lowers slightly and settles. Only at the start of a disc, not the start of each song on a disc.

Any thoughts?.

Thanks very much in advance

Automatic Volume Control (AVC) circuit in the amplifier. Might be as
simple as a bad capacitor...try replacing the electrolytic capacitors in
the pre-amplifier section of the audio amplifier.

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com

Thanks, John - much appreciated!. I will post any follow-ups