Old August 17th 10, 01:43 PM
Doug S. Doug S. is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodlebutt View Post
Import! Hah! That is rich.

The seller is such a wormy little prick. I still have a JPEg of a check
he bounced to a Florida record dealer that he never made good on. Mr.
Richard Parese of Staten Island.

If they lived any closer, the Pareses and the Nudos would undoubtedly
attend the same key parties. Probably in each other's tool sheds.

I'm hoping that someone out there can help me regarding Mr. Richard Parese...

I recently bid on a sealed Beatles White Album he had on ebay...I lost to somebody else, Mr. Parese (the seller) contacted me through ebay saying that the winning bidder had withdrawn, so I could have the item for my maximum bid amount...

Long story short, I agreed to send him a money order, I sent him one for $757.00 to cover the cost of 2 sealed Beatles White Albums, serial numbered.

I had numerous phone conversations with Mr. Parese regarding the transaction, and he seemed quite legitimate. I may be a naive gullible idiot, but I trusted him.

He received the money order on July 6th, and cashed it on July 12th.

Since that time, I have received no merchandise from him, and despite calling him and emailing him several dozen times, I have received no reply from him.

So he has my $757.00, and I still have not gotten the White Albums...It is now August 17th. I wouldn't be so concerned if he had some issue where he couldn't get the items to me for a reason, but the fact that he has totally ignored all my calls and emails really frightens me...

I have contacted the Consumer Fraud Bureau, and they have tried to contact him, but STILL no response...

Any suggestions? Have I just thrown away $757.00?

I'd appreciate any help or feedback...