Old February 6th 09, 09:48 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

Default What kind of a knucklehead would...

RWF wrote:
Pay $35 for a coin and then list it for $.99 on eBay?

Before answering that question I'd need documentation that $35 was indeed
paid.

Independent of that, a nationally-known purveyor of numismatic literature
starts out almost all his auctions at $6, even for items with a retail value
of over $200, but almost always gets close to the retail price, and
sometimes even more. I keep waiting to see someone make off with the
two-volume set of large cent books by Bill Noyes for $25, but so far it
hasn't happened.

James