Old October 15th 12, 07:43 PM posted to rec.arts.mystery,rec.collecting.books
Transition Zone

Default Salisbury's Library Book Sale

On Oct 5, 9:29*pm, "Francis A. Miniter" wrote:
Not all book sales are created equal. *I have mentioned in
the past the annual Westport sale which often features books
from the libraries of celebrities or New York City book
publishers. *This weekend, the Town of Salisbury in
Connecticut is having a library book sale, and, as many
towns do, they have a preview evening on Friday that is open
to those willing to pay a fee to get in.

You know, I always wanted to visit the Frankfurt book fair in Germany.
"Buchmesse" is what I think they call it there, rather than the
"international" term. I guess I just never found the time to travel.