Old June 21st 08, 08:04 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
KC

Default CCM Helmet

I have a Kieth Tkachuk signed stick, might use the stick this year in hockey
though! LOL!!!!
wrote in message
it's all good...i took my lumps on those helmets. i know he's not a
star now, but i have keith tkachuck helmet and steve yzerman, and they
didn't survive my move to california. i was quite upset.
some company used to make nhl team logo'd goalie masks (full sized)
for street hockey..those worked really well...but yzerman isn't seen
much anymore and he's a sure fire hall of famer, and i really wanted
the helmet as he was my favorite player.
after the strike, i was done with hockey for good though.