Old October 18th 03, 12:59 AM
Mette

That's for others to decide, so I'll stick to the Sounds
of Silence ;-)

By the way, I noticed (from the CD-cover) that the
Central Park Concert was on 19th Sept. 1981 ...

Mette

Victor Manta wrote in message
I haven't forgotten them, and there are many others yet :-)

BTW, I have mentioned "The Sound of Silence" and I have even given a link

the lyrics.

Now, how about the stamp? Should our SNA issue one, and then we can

serenely
wait... ?

Victor Manta

"Mette" wrote in message
Tracy Barber wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:48:53 +0200, "Victor Manta"
wrote:

The folk singers Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel reunited this fall,

twenty
years after their separation, for a concert tour of North America.

I believe that the authors of unforgettable "El Condor Pasa", "The

Sparrow",
and "The Sound of Silence" deserve a stamp, and this *before* they

pass
by.

You forgot "Bridge Over Troubled Water" !!!!!

And "Mrs. Robinson" and "The Sounds of Silence", and ...!

Mette