Old October 23rd 07, 12:38 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-trak

Default lowlife Harry Reid tries to take credit for Rush's Ebay auction

FROM THE LEFT
"When I spoke to Mark May [sic-Mays], he and I thought this probably wouldn'
t make much money-a letter, written by Democrat Senators, complaining about
something...[T]he [final] bid [was] more than two million for this... Never
did we think that this letter would bring money of this nature... I don't
know what we could do more important than helping to ensure that children of
our fallen soldiers and police officers who have fallen in the line of duty
have the opportunity for their children to have a good education." -Sen.
Harry Reid taking credit for raising the money