Old August 14th 06, 01:45 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Zombie Woof

Default Breaking news: Hirsch torpedoes Bush/Cheney/Rice plot

455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot of the gods wrote:
DeserTBoB wrote:
On 13 Aug 2006 10:52:31 -0700, "455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot
of the gods" wrote:

Democrats won't help your life- you don't believe in God- so it's no
wonder you suffer as you do.snip

This, from a nutbag who claims his Fireturd is a "chariot of the gods"
(plural)

No matter who's in office, you'll still
be driving a 1979 Honda snip

I never have, and probably never will, own or drive a 1979 Honda
anything. You have severe memory problems, and suffer from paranoid
delusions.

living into old age with dogs as company, and
divorced with no real kids of your own. snip

My wife's sitting right here. She wants to know: Does having her
account closed make your 1" pecker any bigger?

You think I'm bad? Wait'll SHE gets going on you. You'll never see
it coming, either. You'll pout and cry, "Oh, only if I weren't such a
****head!"

How's the audit coming along? How much do you owe PA and the Feds?

great- perhaps I'll email her your myspace.com page, where you were
looking for other women as a "female plumbing engineer"...

DesertBob is pathetic. Why even take that bait? The guy is obviously a
moron.