Old September 3rd 07, 01:12 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rod

Default re Jennifer Toombs

On Sep 3, 3:57 am, Rob McGuinness wrote:
Does anyone know of any site or listing of the stamp designs of Jennifer Toombs?

The Stanley Gibbons Stamp Catalogue, would do
it Rob, albeit a little work involved.
Blair has offered her Country work.

I have snippets, photos etc
spread over 10 years of "Stamp News"
would take some extraction, but if you
are doing a study, I'd dig them out for you.

Another avenue is the circa 1977 "Seven Seas"
stamp catalogue, which are a mine of info,
colour plates with designer info, I may have a spare
copy, if you care to send duplicate stamps to cover
postage.

IIRC she is the designer of the Pitcairn "burning stamps" issue.
Rod.