Old August 23rd 06, 01:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Dave Hinz

Default Roman coin wanted - serious collectors please

On 23 Aug 2006 05:18:41 -0700, Dr Ewan Jackson wrote:

Dave Welsh wrote:

Your opinion of eBay coincides with mine.

50% of the dealers on eBay should be in jail.

My. What a _remarkable coincidence_ that these two just happened to
just show up here.

Hey "doc". I don't suppose you can provide an actual cite for that
claim. Because your number seems a bit, shall we say, suspect.
Also would you be so kind as to share with us your definition of the
word "dealers" as you have used it in this context? Words have
meanings, you see.