Old January 9th 12, 02:29 PM
frosty72 frosty72 is offline
Junior Member

Default Rogers DB101 Speakers

I have a very rare pair of these. They are finished in the Black and Gold marble effect and are number 00011 and 00012. They have also never been used and are marked with a badge on the back as PROTOTYPES, Not for re-sale. They were given as a gift from the CEO of the company. Boxed with original cloth sleeves.
I own a pair that i use also with a REL Sub, they are just awesome!!!! I'd like to sell the Prototypes. If you are interested i can send pictures. I shouldn't thing there is another pair like these.