Old April 27th 07, 03:00 PM posted to alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide
EmrickCachets

Default Looking for Scotts 855 FDC WithOUT Cachets

I have a large order for 20 "Add-On" Cachets for this Baseball Sandlot
1936 Issue. So far I have purchased four clean - suitable for Add-Ons
and am looking for the remaining 16 as I begin the hand painting of
the cachets. Prices so far have been under $12 and averaging $8 and
would like to keep in this range. If you have any of these WITHOUT
Cachets please contact me at - or through
my website - emrickcachets.com Thank you! Bob Emrick