Old August 15th 06, 02:45 AM posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Sunoco premium 93 octane-KING OF THE ROAD

Default FA: AKAI CR-83D 8 TRACK STEREO TAPE PLAYER RECORDER EXC condition

bicycle wrote:
455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot of the gods wrote:
DeserTBoB wrote:
On 13 Aug 2006 10:59:36 -0700, "455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot
of the gods" wrote:

And he didn't have to worry about you bidding on his stuff either, your
2 usernames are ****CANNED. snip

You mean mine and my wife's thanks to you crying to fraudBay about
being ratted out as the fraudster and cheat you are.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH CHARLIE NUDO OF DRUMS, PA!

PROVEN THIEF AND FRUADSTER!

BEWARE HIS EBAY CRAP AS 66FOURDOOR!

typical response from someone who just had 2 of their Ebay accounts
shut down- for auction harassment- driving bidders away from auctions-
abuse of Ebay contact system- and posting private contact info on
Usenet/Google

Why was his posting contact information any different from when you did
it?
This is the thing that makes you such a crybaby. You pull some ****
then go crying when someone else does it back to you.

you make the call, people ! he's a bitter old man, this DB

The call is Charlie Nudo, crying coward.

I'll meet you any day on Rt. 309, we'll see who's the coward