Old September 2nd 04, 06:05 AM
PC Elias

Default FS: Philatelic CD's

Greetings! I have created several webpages on which I present interesting information about a variety of different philatelic subjects, and additionally have available self-running eBooks on CD-ROM.

--- Visit my St. Vincent website at: www.freewebs.com/stvincentstamps
Over 1,100 philatelic items on the CD!

--- Visit my St. Vincent postcard website at: www.freewebs.com/stvincentpostcards
A large collection of rare postcards, many from 1900 - 1940

--- Visit my British Empire War Tax Stamp website at: www.freewebs.com/wartaxstamps
Based on my extensive exhibit

--- Visit my Airports on Stamps website at: www.freewebs.com/airportstamps
Over 770 images of Airports on stamps and postal stationery items available on the CD!

--- Visit my Audi philatelic website at: www.freewebs.com/audiphilately
Award-winning (TEMEX 2003) philatelic literature which tells the history of Audi (which includes many car manufacturers as told through stamps and other philatelic items.

I am a Member of: APS, ATA, ARA, TPA, AAPE, BCPSG, BWISC, CZSG, PCSG, APS Writers Unit#30, SRS, DPCPS, MCSC

If you have questions, please e-mail me at: info @ stvincentstamps . com (remove the spaces!)