Old August 25th 08, 02:50 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
kreed

Default Rowe R-93 Question

On Aug 25, 4:18 am, Hamma wrote:
Hi all,
I have a Rowe R-93 jukebox and am looking for the schematics to
troubleshoot and fix it up. Does anyone know where I can find a site
that either sells or posts schematics for this jukebox? Any help would
be appreicated. Thanks in advance.
-Hamma

If you search carefully on sites like this, you can find quite a bit
of the schematics for various ROWE
machines in PDF format (signup required)
..
I have never seen them available for this series from distributors.

If its like the R-84 series shop manual, the schematic is probably too
big to scan

If it helps in your web searches for schematics, the mechanism,
mechanism control board schematic diagrams and the mech adjustment
procedures are all identical on all models going back to R-84. THE
CCC board schematics are the same from R89 to R94 (note that the R-89
has a different customer display interface)

http://www.freepatentsonline.com