Old March 5th 08, 12:29 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Bill Plenge

Default Once issue is resolved

JosesAutograph wrote:
Well once the issues at hand are resolved I will not post on here for
a long time if ever again. Like I said earlier it has been over a
year since I posted on here. And I do not post much on the yahoo
groups either. Those who like me thanks for your friendship. Those
who don't like me than I hope in time you change. I try to be
friendly with everyone. For those who said that they e-mailed me in
the past that I did not respond sorry. I can't respond to something I
did not get.

Jose R.

I for one hope this isn't true -- That you won't be posting here anymore.
I've enjoyed your reports on the various conventions you've attended, though
I wish they were posted more frequently.

I know I've never done business with you or Todd, but from the way you've
conducted yourself in this group in the past (and in the face of this
current nonsense) I certainly wouldn't hesitate to. I doubt anyone who's
been reading this group for a while gives any weight to a claim from an
anonymous 1st time poster and I hope you don't let this sour you on the
group.

Best,
Bill