Old June 2nd 06, 11:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default support for piggy bank theory

On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 14:03:10 GMT, in (e) wrote:

that's where i part company with my contemps, music.
i need new and different music, the more messed up, the
better.
classic rock is just old music to me. but what anyone likes
is fine......for them.

The point I believe I failed to make with that odd list of musicians
was that I like almost all of it. From WWII tunes my parents enjoyed
as young adults to some of the new stuff. Easier for me to list
exclusions than inclusions. In the mid 1970s I swore there could
never be anything worse than disco ... then RAP proved me wrong.
Other than those couple exeptions I'm pretty open. For me, Classic
Rock is at the top of the bell curve though ; )
Just take those old records off the shelf
I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself
Today's music aln 't got the same soul
I like that old time rock 'n' roll