Old June 2nd 06, 07:23 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default support for piggy bank theory

On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 05:36:09 GMT, in (e) wrote:

if you work, bathe and raise a family, but still have hair,
get high and listen to that gadawful 60's music, you're a
freak. otherwise, you're a hippy.

Gee, I neglected to respond to the gawdaful music. I simply must!
My musical taste runs from the McGuire & the Fontane Sisters, to
Zeppelin and Pink Floyd, Tommy James, Marvin Gaye, Conway Twitty, Vern
Gosdin & Crystal Gayle, Natalie Merchant and Macy Gray. Classic rock
of the 1960 and 1970 is my sweet spot but I like a range. One narrow
minded person once asked me who my favorite musician was and I
answered that I couldn't name a favorite because I had hundreds of
favorites. His loud conclusion was that I was ignorant on the subject
if I didn't have a favorite.
I was a radio announcer for 17 years, about as long as I've held my
current job. In those years I worked in just about every format that
existed up until my departure from the buisness. And, except for RAP
I found some good in all of it.
Classic Rock is still the best though.