Old February 15th 06, 12:38 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

Default No commercial postings, please!

on Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:14:26 -0800, Scot Kamins stated:

[:: Dropping around for his quarterly check-in to see how the
"brainchild" is doing...::]

Well, I see that nothing has changed around here.

It *is* usenet, after all.
There're bound to be a few who need to get a room,
now and then.

I should have dropped this group from the UseNet namespace when it was
five years old.

Nah. Fun stuff around here, sometimes. Just
requires the typical rolling of eyes for those
who demonstrate their pathological need to
embarrass themselves in public.

Damn shame, really. :-(

Ya done a good thing with this group. Don't worry
about it.

-Allison