Old February 14th 06, 08:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Default No commercial postings, please!

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:14:26 -0800, Scot Kamins
wrote:

[:: Dropping around for his quarterly check-in to see how the
"brainchild" is doing...::]

Well, I see that nothing has changed around here.

I should have dropped this group from the UseNet namespace when it was
five years old.

Damn shame, really. :-(

Scott, for what it's worth, I'm still here. Most of what goes on is
stiill substantive, if not at the rate RCB was doing in its Glory
Days.

Fundoc is a yobbo who baits others until they respond in kind, you
know that. Michael Adams has, by and large, been extremely helpful
and more than reasonable in the past year, too, he just can't resist
pulling Fundoc's chain when he acts like an asshole. Same with John.

Don't give up on us yet.