Old February 14th 06, 05:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Default No commercial postings, please!

"fundoc" wrote in message

"michael adams" wrote in message

"fundoc" wrote in message

"michael adams" wrote in message

"fundoc" wrote in message

But is it hypocritical enough to where I get to get a rise
out of Yamamoto each and every time I kick him for doing it?
Evidently it is.

Where you may have had a point, is that a post containing
the bare exhortation combined with a sig could certainly
be interpreted as being either hypocritical and or grossly
ironical, by any spamming newbie who was unaware of John's
substantive contributions to the NewsGroup. Which substantive
contributions legitimise the inclusion of a sig, according
to the terms of the FAQ, at least.

The inclusion of a sig in those circumstances could certainly
be interpreted in that way, by the very person to whom the
post was mainly addressed. But not by anyone else.

Unfortunately for you however, you never actually made that
point, did you ?

Oh dear. As usually happens when my little spanktards get
together for a circle jerk, you forgot to bring the cookie.

Allow me: http://tinyurl.com/amqwt

Unfortunately for you mullet-head,

Oh dear.

your little joke sort of
misfired. Given that "Sterno" is largely unknown in the UK.
To the intended recipient at least.

Having to look up trade names, sort of lessens the impact!

So to recap: you clicked on the blind link,

As you went to all the trouble of scouring the Net (1) for
something you considered suitable, it was the very least
I could do.

read the text, were forced to
google the words

"Sterno" happens to be one word.

you didn't understand, and are now whinging about it: "What
a dull pin," said the bag of gas. Sounds like a bullseye to me.

Incidentally, here's your local Sterno distributor. I think they have

volume
discounts.

Alex Muirhead
Kingsmark Products Ltd.
Hartnoll Business Centre
Post Hill
Tiverton EX16 4NG England
Phone: 011 44 1884255
Fax: 011 44 1884 252 090

http://www.candlecorpfs.com/sternofs...bsite_Intl.pdf

And you scoured the Net (2) to find a supplier for me as well.

Sweet!

That looks like 2-1 in my favour, I believe.

michael adams