Old April 25th 11, 02:54 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Pedro

Default Venezuela help id

"Blair (TC)" wrote in message
On Apr 24, 5:37 pm, "Pedro" wrote:
Some more...

http://cjoint.com/?0DyuaaSOBT8

Of these three, 5c should be yellow-green, 10c should be scarlet, and 25c
should be dark blue as stated in Scott

Pedro

Pedro :

Your #1 #2 and #3 (3 stamps) are covered by the note
in scott after #135 (1893).

After July 1, 1895, stamps inscribed "Escuelas" and
"Instruccion" were no longer available for postage.

Stamps of design A25 in shades different than those
listed (scott 128 - 135) were printed after 1895.
These were for revenue use only and the
cancellations used (pen cancel, embossed seal,
punched cancel) all confirm fiscal use.

Blair

Yes, but...Scott says "different shades" not "different colors" and refers
to design A25, and this is design A42. Anyways, I must suppose these were
printed in different colors for fiscal use, as you confirm me that all three
stamps have signs of fiscal use.

What would I do without your help...?

Thanks a lot,

Pedro