Old October 23rd 03, 04:57 PM
Ken Barr

In article jcPlb.3011$9E1.19408@attbi_s52, "Larry Louks"
wrote:

[snip]
Ostensibly
being loathe to lose a sale, he ran after me and ultimately sold me the
watch for $12. It's a dandy, and I enjoy wearing it and dazzling my
friends and coworkers.

Larry
'Not certain whether it's a genuine Rolex or not'

One knockoff artist with a sense of humor left off the right
side of the "R", making it appear to be an "F" ... "Folex"
(presumably pronounced "faux-lex") seemed quite appropriate.

--
Ken Barr Numismatics
P. O. Box 32541 website: