Old July 29th 08, 04:22 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default a growing trend

If there's only 30 people and that's done in less than 10 minutes, why
not let them sign what you have... more people will wonder what's
going on and come in perhaps.

Oh, on the reason why only 30 people, I noticed the ads and promotions
are practically nil around here for authors and sports. I sometimes
walk in on signings and had no clue about them and I am one to look
for them! WHY they don't publicize is beyond me.

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 01:16:33 -0500, "Gummby3"
wrote:

That is just stupid. It's pretty bad when the handlers have an
attitude and the celeb doesn't... I did a quick search and I assume
this is his gym.

http://www.xtremecouture.tv/contactus.asp