Old January 5th 08, 04:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
H. E. Pennypacker

Default Nudo pressure pad fraud continues on eBay

On Jan 5, 8:13*am, trippin-2-8-track wrote:
On Jan 4, 10:30*pm, "H. E. Pennypacker"
wrote:

On Jan 4, 8:19*pm, trippin-2-8-track wrote:

no bids you know of...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

You enjoy your 10 bucks and I'll stick with my Power Seller status
that I continue to maintain to this day. We both know how much has to
be sold in a month to keep that, sorry you couldn't keep up.

but look who's driving the Honda econo-****box....

My Pilot is currently worth $29k and your Saturn is worth $5k. Like I
said, enjoy your $10 windfall and continue to spend your day trolling
newsgroups while I go to the PO to ship out some more Power Seller
profit.