Old May 23rd 06, 11:28 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default Safe to buy.

"coinsusa" wrote in message
ups.com...

note.boy wrote:
At last, slabbed coins from China, the danger of buying a modern copy

has
been removed. :-) Billy

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nice-1876-S-USA-...temZ8423791819

Read the description.... it tells me all I need to know...
' it was delicate made by the skillful workman in China. '
At least they are being honest about their deception. What bothers me
is that someone else is going to buy it and possibly crack it out and
try to sell it as the real deal. This is one of the reasons I don't
collect this series... and that is a shame.

Also, his broken English is much better than my knowledge of Chinese. But at
least he's honest about where it was made.