Old January 10th 05, 03:20 PM
amesh \(Mette\)

Default [OT] Faroe Islands

When reading another newsgroup I came across this link that may be of
interest to collectors of the Faroe Islands.
http://www.faroeislands.dk/index.htm

The site is non-philatelic, but lists all cities and villages on the islands
with fair descriptions of location, postal code, and a lot of other local
information, and has some stunning photographs from almost "everywhere" on
these remote islands in the North Atlantic. At the bottom of each page there
is a link to source references, that may also serve as inspiration for
further reading.

The site is easy to navigate, and is in Faroese, English and Danish. A site
well worth visiting, if only for information purposes.

Disclaimer: I have no connection with the webmaster and no commercial
interests in the site.
--
Best regards
Ann Mette Heindorff (Mette)