Old November 7th 04, 11:29 AM
GameUsedVendor

Default Buying!!! All Jerseys, Auto's, Bat cards, Gu'd Cards, Basebally, Basketball, Football!! buying!!!

WANTED!!! WANTED!!! WANTED!!! WANTED!!! WANTED!!! WANTED!!! WANTED!!!

Jerseys, Auto's, Patch cards, GU'd Bat cards, ALL GU'd (baseball,
basketball, football) up to 5 years old!

SEND UP TO 10,000 cards or more!!

No shipment is too large so please contact us at
with what you have available OR contact us at
if
you just want to know where to send your shipment! We pay through
money orders and we offer LIGHTNING FAST PAYMENT!

WE PAY: $1.50 - $2.50 per jersey card
$1.50 - $3 per auto card
$1.50 - $3 per patch card
$1 - $2.50 per bat card

Please do not send any lots numbering less than 50 as we are a vending
company looking to purchase items in BULK LOTS ONLY!

contact us at
for more info or for a quote on your
lot!

WANTED!!! WANTED!!! WANTED!!! WANTED!!! WANTED!!! WANTED!!! WANTED!!!