Old July 2nd 08, 03:52 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
don't look

Default Any other rcc-ers with the same problem?...

"Bruce Farley" wrote in message
Did you go to eBay and check to see if the message was in your "My
Messages"?
I fit was not, and I am sure it not, you were being phished and
hopefully you didn't reply.
EBay never sends you a generic message, they always use you name.
Bruce

gogu wrote:

This is a mail I've sent to eBay today, please read and you'll
understand;-)
--------------
Gentlemen!
Enough is enough!
I don't know why but about every month I receive the same stupid e-mail
from you, "...your eBay account may have recently become compromised..."
bla bla bla and I can't access my account until I am not following the
same stupid routine of resetting my password!
I am a grown child, I use 10 firewalls and 30 anti-virus programs, I am
not giving my passwords to others, etc, so PLEASE stop harassing me
with this stupid procedure!
My account is very well thank you, I can't understand why I have to go
through the same, stupid process every 30 days or so!
Enough is enough!
Any other rcc-ers with the same problem?

Thanks!

The only time I've ever gotten something like this it was a phishing scam.
Is this guy serious or just a troll? Anyone who has had any kind of online
account gets warnings that these things are never sent out by legit
companies. I say Troll.