Old April 29th 12, 08:23 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
gogu[_11_]

Default Miniature Sheet...MNH or not MNH?...

? "Sir F.A. Rien" ?????? ??? ??????
'Mint' is 'as issued' - so the 'pre-cancel' or 'Cancelled to Order' is
a variant, though most prefer to place the CTO well below 'postally
used'.

Thanks!
So if for many, the CTO are considered inferior to used, I suppose you
suggest to let this CTO set go and go for the MNH...

Replace it when you can find either a postall used or actual Mint set.

Yeah, I thought so, so I bought it and will wait for a real MNH to show up
on eBay!
Thank you all for your help!

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo
http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb120/golanule/
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html

CTO's were made to sell to collectors - solely a profit operation for
the post office and the hanling 'agent'.