Old May 13th 10, 08:19 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Richard L. Hall[_2_]

Default 2010-P dimes in change

Same here! I got 3 of the 2009 Professsional Life in Indiana cents last
year and 3 of the 2009 Presidency in DC cents this year (all P-mints), but
none of the others. And I haven't seen a 2010 cent yet.

""Roßert G. Schaffrath"" wrote in message
I've seen two of the four 2009 pennies in change and none of the
territorial quarters. If not for the fact that I bought the proof sets, I
would never have seen them. I have yet to see any 2010 coins.

On 5/11/2010 1:37 PM, Richard L. Hall wrote:
I received 4 2010-P dimes in change yesterday from a McDonald's in
Northern
Virginia. Those are the first 2010 coins I've seen so far. I still
haven't
gotten any 2009 dimes or nickels or any territorial quaters except for
thr
DC one.