Old February 7th 04, 01:58 PM
VinnyH

Once McGwire stop his pseudo steroids he started getting hurt again and
retired. Maybe Bonds won't be as productive without his extra juice. He'll
still get his records but I doubt he hits 60+ anymore.

And yes he's a sure HOFer but the 86tt is way over produced.

Best to all,
Vinny

--
Please visit:
VJWEB - http://www.vjweb.com (my personal site)

"Stephan Lemonjello Jr." wrote in message
As of this writing Bonds PSA 10 TT card is $210 on the pit. He's only

about
three homers away from passing Willie Mays! When that happens is it safe

assume that the card will be worth at least $450?

You think it'll more than double in price just because he hits a few HRs

and
passes Mays for 3rd place??? I don't see it moving much at all.