Old September 11th 13, 09:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ken Barr

Default Where do I send flowers?

In article ,
Jud wrote:

No posts of ANY sort in the last 2 weeks, not even spam. Apparently RCC is
dead. Where do I send flowers?

Usenet in general is dead ... even former hotbeds of activity like
misc.legal and misc.invest.stocks have very little content these days.

I guess the younger folks are too busy tweetering or linkbooking to
bother with an artifact from the BBS days ... like you and me ...

That being said, activity seems to have picked up on both eBay and local
coin shows lately. I'll try to post some reasonable content shortly, as
soon as I find my car keys ...

[BTW, how was the ANA? I got my BEP hand-pulled proof souvenir card #2
via our friend from Georgia, so I'm happy even though I didn't attend
again this time ... Can't wait til the ANA gets out of that ridiculous
Chicago contract ...]

--
Ken Barr Numismatics * * * *email:
P. O. Box 32541 * * * * * * website: *http://www.kenbarr.com