Old November 5th 03, 04:24 AM
MikeCouil

The problem is that there is no infusion of new blood. You aren't going to
have a kickin newsgroup with 5 lurkers and blackjet posting everyday.

Mike

If people want this group to be like the old days, then we have to post here.

Generate some conversation. It's obvious we all still check the group out
from
time to time because we've had posts in the last few weeks from Novell, Andy,
Jeff in Seattle, Mike C., Cathcart, Knoblauchhead, Daigle, Jensen & others.

If you post here, they will come.

-Dan (TIC)
http://sportscardfun.com/trader/ideal0024.asp

"If a man hasn't discovered something he would die for, he isn't fit to
live."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Baseball doesn't owe me a thing, I owe my whole life to baseball."
- Kirby Puckett