Old April 28th 17, 02:20 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default A Seller on Ebay, or Fraudbay as some call it, is at it again

http://www.ebay.com/sch/66-Catalina/..._sop=12&_rdc=1

I just re-checked Noodles Ebay things for sale page and he has removed two particular sales that he posted. They were both lots of 8-Track tapes that he was selling for $39.00 each. When I clicked on them, this is what it said on both:

"This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available."

Kind of makes you wonder, doesn't it. Maybe he changed his mind about selling them or maybe he didn't have any of these two lots for sale and removed them so nobody could call him out on it. I feel that the latter is true. Here are the links to the now no longer existing sales:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/29-pc-lot-8-... 142356875384

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOT-51-8-TRA... 142356875384

I wouldn't have bought these anyway, though I was tempted to do so. I simply closed them off to kill the temptation. As I said before and I will say again, I will never do business with this guy again. No way. No How.