Old September 4th 12, 09:54 PM
Sarah21123 Sarah21123 is offline
Junior Member

Any chance you'd be willing to sell any of these 8 tracks?

QUOTE=lurches;4398]Awhile back I found one, and thought I was lucky, having never seen ANY of
his albums on 8track..

Now many months later, after getting all the vinyl I wanted, I have
stumbled across 8 John Hartford 8tracks.
listed in no particular order:

Slumberin' on the Cumberland
Morning Bugle
All in the name of love
Gentle on my mind and other originals - w/ picture sleeve
iron mountain depot
housing project -SS w/ sleeve, no pictures
Aereo-Plain -SS Cutout of sleeve showing cart sticker
John Hartford - Self Titled - SS w/ picture sleeve & orig. price tag

if anyone has any idea if other titles by this great artist exist, please
let me know, I can't find a good discography of his online that includes
the 8track releases.
thanks folks!

patrick[/quote]