Old July 4th 06, 07:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ken Barr

Default Teledyne Wah Chang tokens/tags

In article .com, "forrest"
wrote:

I'm looking for tokens or tags marked "Teledyne Wah Chang Albany."
These are usually circular or hexagonal, may be holed near the edge,
and are either grey or anodized in various colors. They are made out
of unusual metals such as zirconium or tungsten (marked on token). A
picture of one, with the information I've been able to find is at:
http://users.pullman.com/fjstevens/t...kens/4767.html

If you have one of these, I would be interested in hearing about it.
I'd like to find out how many different ones were made. I am also
interested in buying or trading for ones I don't have.

I believe that I'm the one who sold the one on eBay in July 2003.
The lot description was as follows

# Albany (OR) Wah Chang Zirconium token
#
# Obverse: Wah Chang, Albany, (logo), A Teledyne Company
#
# Reverse: A Nuclear Age Metal, (logo), Zirconium
#
# Round, white metal (probably zirconium!), 26 mm. Uncirculated or nearly so.

but unfortunately I lost all my eBay images from early to
mid 2003 when I had to reformat my hard drive before backing
them up ...

--
Ken Barr Numismatics
P. O. Box 32541 website: