Old February 28th 06, 10:52 AM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

Default GLEN FROHMAN THE THEIF darth cardz cards

i never shill bidded anything.. i sold a copy of the tape to the next
highest bidder as well as u... how could i do that if it was me??? in
fact that person if i remember correctly bought 8 more tapes from
me...and was happy with all of them. the bloopers were probably 4th gen
... ur copy anyway... and thats not bad for a show that was off the air
for years and years by then. the bloopers were extremely rare and if
they werent. u wouldnt have bid so much on them as u did. they were not
commercially available so u have to accept that copies will be less
than stellar. it wasnt my best tape of course.. but it was fine. i had
what i had. it was more than what u had. u knew u were buying a
bootleg. as for as u not being a stalker because im not dead.. well
thats ignorant. not all stalkers kill.. some do sure.. but u cant kill
me.. and u have no clue where i am and no way to get to me. this is all
u have.. online in newsgroups and message boards and so on. this is
ur life. u werent ripped off by me. u got the tape u paid for.. two
days after u paid for them. u didnt let it go yet.. and its been 8 yrs
nearly. thats sick and psychotic behavior. i never had a ny2stay
name.. u are confused. i never wrote to u about dark shadows bloopers
altho i did have them i never discussed selling them to u. even if i
had tried to sell u a tape of dark shadows bloopers how would that
prove that i was the same person from ebay?? u say it was a different
name. well its ok for u to use another name but not me?? i never did
of course.. but if u have the right. why dont i?? why are u discussing
tapes on a non sports card newsgroup?? u werent ripped off.. u arent
proving u were.. u admit that the tape wasnt up to ur expectations yet
u claim u were ripped off. i never claimed the tape was great quality
but it was fine for what it was. this all has nothing to do with non
sport cards tho. i dont copy cards.. i only trade and deal in near
mint or better condition cards. i dont cover my butt cuz theres
nothing to cover and no reason to do so. im not ashamed of myself.. i
have done nothing wrong and i have used and hurt no one. i dont run
from anyone and im not afraid of u or anyone else. everything i claim
u have done to me or in regards to me.. i stand firmly behind those
accusations. no one is as obsessed with me as u are. its all u... and
always has been. i didnt contact summer for any specific reason.. we
know one another from an online chat room. i have known her for a year
in that room and for most of it she was my friend.. or so i believed. i
never expected to meet her .. in fact i knew i wouldnt ever meet her...
but she did say at various times.. that i never know what could happen
... meaning that she could make a trip one day to see me. its happened
before.. so i guess i figured since she suggested it.. why not hope. i
wont say shes ugly..so who wouldnt want to make love with a nice
looking woman? she was interested in me at one time. maybe it was a
game on her part. but she did lead me on. when i said ****ing her.. i
meant more in terms of **** with me i will **** with u back. she
started that subject.. i merely repeated it. what u think of my looks
will not keep me awake trust me. i didnt say i cant get work.. or that
i was looking for work. i never worked in any hospital in ohio.. three
years ago i lived in nyc. i dont even know where the hospital is in
troy ohio. where did u get this crap? who said i cant work?? where do
u get this 6 months in federal prison thing??? btw.. federal prisons
dont have such activities as u would suggest.. that is more of a state
thing. i think most federal detainees are a bit more intelligent and
relaxed than u would suggest. rape is a very rare thing in prison in
the first place.. dont believe movies and tv shows..