Old August 3rd 03, 02:34 AM
Joe Schell

In article , says...
Toned coins aren't for everyone. Those who avoid toned coins occasionally
comment that they like this or that coin, but it is an exception. Those
who claim to like toned coins will often draw a line between attractively
toned and ugly toned, accepting the former, rejecting the latter. This
drawn line is entirely subjective, with no two individuals agreeing where
the line is drawn.

So, I find this coin on eBay and I like it. Even the act of searching eBay
is an act of foolishness on my part, since I have made some purchases that
have me broke, financially busted, and it will likely be into the summer of
2004 before I can consider another serious purchase, if I'm lucky. What
did I just say? Well, don't hold me to it.

You should never have looked at this coin, your only choice now is to
just pretend you never saw it.

--
Copper is as copper does.