Old August 2nd 03, 08:18 PM
Doggo

"Bill Krummel" wrote in message
snip Bill' thoughts

.. The color, well wait a minute, I have bought from this
seller before, and the color of the coin was nowhere close to the image
portrayed in the auction. Why, I even have a comparison to look at;

http://showcase.netins.net/web/bills...okecompare.JPG

Top image was auction image, lower image is very close to the truth. Lot

of
difference, huh. In this instance the coin was much nicer than the

auctin
image. Hmmmmm.

Looks to me like the same warm tint to this coin as the one you got
earlier. If you have a color correction program, take the Monroe picture,
and tweak the color to be more like the coin you won. That way you'll see
if you would like it, if in fact the seller does "correct" his auction
pictures.

Looking at his other auctions, they all seem to have that warm gold tint to
them (not counting the real gold coins).

Ed