Old November 8th 06, 12:06 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Joe Weiss

Default AMI Continental 1 or 2 with 200 selections

Why? Can you or any other jukebox enthusiast in the US help me locate
one of these jukeboxes. I can't believe that every single remaining one
has been shipped to Europe. I will give this jukebox a loving home and
cherish it. I am not a reseller or in the business of selling
jukeboxes. I simply wish to acquire one for it's architectural beauty
and to be able to enjoy some classic 78's on it. If anyone is willing
to sell me their jukebox, I will agree in writing that anytime in the
future that the seller wishes to reacquire the jukebox, I will return
it to him or her at the original selling price. Please help. Thanks,

Joe Weiss
Park City, Utah
602-882-0684

Keith Stelter wrote:
Wow!
Good thing none of the rest of us are looking for these!
8^)

"Joe Weiss" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello everyone,

I wish to acquire an AMI Continental 1 or 2 with 200 selections. I am
located in Park City, Utah. Looking for a clean, decent running jukebox
or restored unit. Please contact Joe Weiss
Cell: 602-882-0684 Home: 435-615-6701

Thanks,

Joe Weiss