Old June 26th 08, 08:49 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

Default Bible coin -- Marine removed from duty over Bible coin reports

"Brian Oakley" wrote in message

If you bothered to listen to any Christian radio at all, you would have
heard 99.999 percent of it denouncing this "Pastor" and his "Church".
ring
ring

The problem is that Phelps is using the same source material that you
are, the bible, and is as dogmatic as your group is. He selectively
picks bits from the bible and says they are the unerring truth while
ignoring contradictory bits from the same source. As you do.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

Where in the Bible does it say to dishonor widows, and orphans? Anyone
can claim to be a Christian, but unless they truly attempt to follow in
Chirsts footsteps, then their walk is in question.

Brian, check out all the posts you have ever made to this newsgroup. I
have, and on more than one occasion. I do believe this is the very first
time you have ever mentioned following in the footsteps of Christ. That, I
sincerely hope you agree, is the true essence, the only essence, of
Christianity. Set aside your politics, your plonking, your sarcasm, your
belittling, your name-calling, and the long list of things you oppose, and
instead concentrate on that positive message. You will instantly become
credible in my book, and that will make your message truly effective.

James