Old January 10th 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

Default ! FA on eBay: Skybox Star Trek Original Series autograph cards!

I've got almost 2 dozen different Skybox Star Trek: The Original Series
Season 2 & 3 autograph cards (plus one Rittenhouse Star Trek 35th
anniversary one) up for auction on eBay. Signers include BarBara Luna,
Lee Meriwether, Julie Newmar, Walter Koenig, Teri Garr, Diana Muldaur,
William Campbell and William Schallert!

Here's a link to my "About Me" page which has a list of all my current
auctions:

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...rid=theuberbob

If you're looking for nice Star Trek autographs, please check these
out!

Thanks,
-Bob S.-