Old November 18th 05, 06:49 AM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

Default ! FA on eBay: FARSCAPE autographs, Costume cards + more!

I'm in the process of putting up my duplicate Farscape insert cards up
on eBay. Right now I've got a half dozen autograph cards plus some
Farscape In Motion inserts. I've got some costume cards going up as
well in the next day or so. Here's a link to my "About Me" page on eBay
which has a listing of all my current auctions:

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...rid=theuberbob

Keep checking my auctions as I'll be trying to put up a lot of cool
stuff over the next couple of weeks.

Thanks,
-Bob S.-