Old July 22nd 05, 06:21 PM
TheUberBob

Default ! FA on eBay: Classic 1960s Outer Limits Binder w/ auto & promos

I've been putting a few things from my trading card collection up on
eBay the last week or so. Right now I've got the binder from
Rittenhouse Archives for their classic 1960's OUTER LIMITS set! This
binder comes with a promo card, the opening narration card and an
autograph card signed by actress Arlene Martel! As a separate auction I
also have the A13 autograph card signed by actor Philip Pine! Here's a
link to my "About Me" page on eBay which has links to all my auctions:

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...rid=theuberbob

I also have a couple of Rittenhouse Twilight Zone auctions going on
right now, including the Burt Reynolds autograph card and the two
Series 2 case toppers, the Pat Hingle autograph and the Rod Serling
Hall of Fame card signed by Rittenhouse president Steve Charendoff!

Thanks,
-Bob-