Old July 4th 05, 01:21 AM
TheUberBob

Default ! FA on eBay: Skybox Star Trek TOS Season 2 Autographs inc. Chekov!

I've got three autograph cards from the Skybox Star Trek TOS Season 2
set up for auction on eBay. The ones I have up a

A28 Walter Koenig as Chekov
A37 Michael Forest as Apollo from "Who Mourns for Adonais?"
A39 William Windom as Commodore Decker from "The Doomsday Machine"

I'm hoping to have some more NS autographs up for auction in the next
couple of days, including cards from Men in Black II, The Twilight Zone
and the original Outer Limits.

Here's a link to my About Me page on eBay which has a current list of
all my auctions:

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...rid=theuberbob

Thank you very much,
-Bob S.-