Old November 15th 18, 11:05 AM
Alan Hood Alan Hood is offline
Senior Member

Location: Sheffield UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
All small bulbs around the number buttons does not work. My I ordered new bulbs and holders but I was wondering, if these are like Christmas lights; If one is out does that break the circuit causing all of them not to light-up?

V/R,
Scotty
Hello Scotty,

Rowe Ami for many years have used 14 volt lamps for their sound to light units and around attract panels etc.

Make sure that you get the correct lamps and not 12 volt versions that would overload any of the sound to light units.

Some of the lamp holders will take replacement miniture wedge lamps, some other are fixed into the lamp holder.

Please let us know how you get on.

Regards
Alan

Alan Hood