Old August 7th 08, 02:30 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Bluesea[_3_]

Default ATTN: All FPN Whiners!

"kurt" wrote in message
On Aug 6, 6:38 pm, "Bluesea" wrote:
I'm currently stuck on the Kaweco Sport EDs that Nathan modified for
Swisher. They're nice, inexpensive writers and hold a ton of ink. I got
both
fp and ink roller pens.

I had a Kaweco sport but it formed a crack so I'm hesitant about
whether it is the way I held the pen that caused the problem. I like
a larger pen to get a grip on so it was.

Where did the crack develop? I bought them to use for traveling because
they're compact, tried them out, liked them so much that I'm still using
them.

--
~~Bluesea~~
Spam is great in musubi, but not in email.